Skip to main content

HOW TO STAY FIT AND ACTIVE DURING PREGNANCY

Pregnancy is one of  the best and sweetest experience of every girl life but stay active and fit and eating healthy during pregnancy is not always a smooth journey. First trimester fatigue and morning sickness etc. Second trimester back pain-make it difficult to workout and opt for healthy choices.Spending too much time on sitting down without being active can be harmful to your health and also your baby. Maintaining healthy pregnancy habits has  many benefits. It can helps make for an easier labor and also helps to lose postpartum weight faster.

There are some habits i adopted during my pregnancy( mother of 13 month old baby girl)-

  • Drink ample amount of liquid in any form such as coconut water(i drink daily), chach, lassi, milk, water etc.
  • Keeping myself active throughout the day with housework and walking  daily 45 minutes (at-least). It help you for better sleep (avoid sleepless night).
  • Limit your sugar- Excess consumption of sugar has a negative effect on your little one memory and intelligence.
  • During my second trimester i cutting grass, weeding and planting. These are good ways of getting some exercise with added boost of Vitamine-D from the sunshine.
  • My gynecologist also suggested me to read motivational book or novel ( i read wings of fire of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and Bhagwat Gita) and listening soft music. This will help to improve your little one growth and activeness in your womb. This really work for me. 
  • To prevent swelling - keeping pillows under legs and putting footrest under feet.
  • Yoga - helps for normal delivery. My gynecologist suggested me half butterfly an full butterfly asan for 5 minutes. You take advise from your doctor before doing any asan.
  • Climbing stairs - I climbed stairs slowly and carefully without getting out of breath is the healthiest way to improve circulation and it helped me maintain the strength in my legs.
       Sharing these tips followed my me during my pregnanc will also help all pregnant ladies.


Thankyou



Comments